Last Wednesday, Sarah Compter led a webinar showing off CRM as a tool for non-profit organizations. If you missed it, you can watch the whole thing below (ok ok, we might have hit record just a touch late, but most of it’s there.) In the Non-Profit world, CRM works as Donor & Volunteer Management Software, helping achieve key goals, such as…
- Growing your donor base while retaining existing donors.
- Analyzing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Organizing events and volunteers.
- Automating repetitive tasks and workflows.
- Establishing institutional memory to support rotating board members and volunteers.
For more information, visit our home page for the non-profit industry.