Bridging The Gap: Integrated Marketing + Sales StrategiesApril 17, 2018
7:30 AM - 1:00 AM
webSURGE Training Center (click for map)
Sarah Compter (SYNACT) and Joe Crestuk (webSURGE) work with tech and manufacturing companies to develop and implement marketing and sales strategies that fill the pipeline with prospects, nurture those leads and consistently close sales. In this workshop, Sarah and Joe will coach you on the strategies, tactics, and tools that are essential for success in 2018 and beyond.
The key: keeping communication open among marketing and sales teams, and using data to make educated decisions on your buyers, sales cycle, marketing initiatives, and more. You will have an opportunity to practice 3 key marketing and sales processes, and walk away with a strategic workbook that you can bring back and implement in your company.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a buyer persona, then define, score & qualify leads
- Identify, track and analyze the competitive landscape
- Generate lists of key terms that help prospects find you online, then capitalize on the power of CRM to model and automate your follow-up efforts
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Continental breakfast provided & networking
- 8:00am – 12:00pm: Workshop
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch provided & networking