SYNACT is a family-owned and -operated Microsoft Partner focused on the implementation and support of CRM through Microsoft Dynamics 365. We collaborate with forward-thinking business leaders to increase corporate effectiveness by defining key business processes and supporting those processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Our principals have experience developing and implementing enterprise-wide CRM platforms from the ground up, for clients of all shapes and sizes, across the country.
Our portfolio is comprised of small to medium sized businesses with one to 250 users of CRM. Our customers value the intimacy with which we approach our relationships; they expect us to engage fully in the execution of their business goals through the implementation of CRM. Our customers expect to build a relationship with the SYNACT team; when they call any one of our offices, they can be sure to speak with someone they know.
We believe in the power of long-term relationships as a way to ensure successful implementation of ever-evolving CRM tools. To support these relationships, we execute minimum two and three-year agreements with our customers.
We believe that eliminating the need to manage unique infrastructure requirements for each customer lends itself to more consistent and cost-effective support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for every one of our customers. As a result, customers deploy CRM in our “partner-hosted” environment.
We believe that our customers are best served by CRM solutions that serve their needs, regardless of the resources required to customize the tool. We stand by our “zero-conflict” promise that ensures an organization’s ability to access even the most complex customizations of Microsoft Dynamics 365. With SYNACT, CRM grows in sophistication to meet each customer’s unique needs, without the unexpected costs of continued development.
Managed Inside Sales Relationship Builder
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our organization as a part time inside sales representative. “Relationship Builders” on SYNACT’s Managed Inside Sales Service team will execute a comprehensive lead cultivation strategy for two or three clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute creatively to a plan for generating and qualifying leads through a combination of outbound phone calls, email follow-up, and social media marketing, based on each client’s unique sales process. Ideal candidates for the Relationship Builder role will be motivated by results and seeing their direct impact on a growing company’s bottom line.
- Conduct web and phone research to determine decision makers
- Make phone calls to qualify leads, set appointments, and close sales
- Follow-up via email as required
- Record all activities and results in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hourly wage, plus competitive and unlimited incentive compensation
- The opportunity to generate new business in our community and beyond
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing relationships
- Use your creativity to develop and launch lead generation campaigns
- Participate in high level conversations with senior executives
- Receive one-on-one sales coaching and training from an industry expert
- Positive attitude, even in the face of rejection
- Self-motivation, even when distracted by Facebook and the laundry
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong communication skills, especially via phone and email
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High school degree
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Phone sales experience with proven results
- CRM or other database management experience
For more information, please email us!
Contact SYNACT to learn more about CRM!
Have a CRM expert help you evaluate your needs and estimate your investment. Reach out to us using the form below.